How much Compensation will I receive?
Posted: 15th June 2016
There are many factors that determine how much compensation and damages you will receive such as:
- The nature and extent of your property damage expenses
- The nature and extent of your injuries
- How your injuries affect you physically and psychologically
- How your injuries adversely affect your ability to work
- How much time you have off work
- How much medical treatment you require now and in the future
- How much care you require now and in the future
You will receive compensation for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Past loss of earnings and superannuation
- Future loss of earnings and superannuation
- Past care and assistance
- Future care and assistance
An assessment of the amount of the compensation and damages you will receive can be determined once your injuries have stabilised and we have your injuries assessed by expert Medical Specialists, so they can evaluate the long term consequences of your injuries.
When you call our office for an obligation free claim review we may be able to give you an estimate of the range of compensation you can possibly claim having regarding to the extent of your injuries.