Welcome to the new Injury Lawyers Queensland Website
Posted: 11th February 2018
Posted in: News
We are really excited to be launching our new Injury Lawyers Queensland website incorporating an interactive framework for our clients.
Over many years of acting for people who have been involved in motor vehicle accidents, it was often suggested by our clients that we establish a website which not only focused on car and pedestrian accident claims, but also focused on what we have become well known for doing very well – helping people who have been involved in road accidents on motorcycles, bicycles and scooters.
As Tom and the team from Injury Lawyers Queensland share a passion for riding anything with two wheels, we always looked forward to the day when we could offer such a website and also provide an interactive framework to assist our clients with the initial stages of getting their claim off to a good start.
Motor Vehicle Accident Checklist
Our new Motor Vehicle Accident Checklist provides a comprehensive list of the steps you need to take when you have been involved in a road accident. We have developed this comprehensive list over years of assisting clients with all kinds of road accidents. This list will help you quickly determine what relevant information you need to get your claim started.
Online Accident Claim Form
By offering an online Accident Claim Form it creates several benefits for you including:
- It helps get your claim off to a quick start before your first consultation with our firm;
- It enables you to see exactly what accident information we require to start a claim for property damage and compensation on your behalf;
- It saves our clients both time and money by reducing the amount of time it takes to go through the relevant accident information necessary to make a claim on your behalf.
Accident Form Download Area
In addition to our online Accident Claim Form we have also incorporated an Accident Form Download Area at the top of our home page that includes downloadable forms such as:
- Report of Traffic Incident to Police Form – to assist our clients in obtaining a police report when the police did not attend the scene of the accident.
- Medical Certificate – which can be printed out and provided to your General Practitioner to be completed and returned to our office once all of your injuries and painful areas of your body have been identified and properly diagnosed.
While the initial framework of the new website may seem impressive, there are further stages of our website currently under development which incorporate exciting new enhancements and functionality enabling faster and easier communication with our clients.
In the meantime, no matter what kind of motor vehicle accident you have been involved in, you will find our website very informative and helpful in learning what to do when you have been involved in any kind of motor vehicle accident and how to get your claim off to a great start.
When you combine our skills and experience developed over many years of achieving outstanding claim results for our clients, with our extensive knowledge of rehabilitation techniques and medical treatment, we offer a service that exceeds our clients’ expectations in all areas.
Keep a look out for some great informative articles in the near future that will help you with all aspects of your claim and rehabilitation treatment to help you recover from your accident and achieve a successful claim result.